I'll back that. there is things we want to complain about but in the big pucture " WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!! "
Just sitting here and thinking. What a wonderful country we live in! Just think of all the things we have and are able to do compared to other countries. I think that actually sometimes, most of us take things for granted. Rights and freedoms we take for granted are only glimmers of hope for others. We can move freely about the country without "papers" stating where we can and cannot go. We have the right to choose our own jobs. We even have the right to voice our own opinions on things that either we like or dislike. We have food and clothing readily available. But most of all, we have the right to worship, or as is the case with some, not worship as we please.
The next time you wake up, just look at what you have and think..........WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY IN WHICH TO LIVE!!!
I'll back that. there is things we want to complain about but in the big pucture " WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!! "
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
i second that motion.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
At least we do have the RIGHT to complain without fear. So many people in the world are not able to do that.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Still the only country in the Western hemisphere without universal health care
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still the only country in the Western hemisphere without universal health care </div></div>
Isn't it nice to live in a land where you can [censored] about it without vanishing or being executed [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
Good post centinnial
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Im not saying anything about this country, I love it
I just think the Healthcare system is all to hell and the Iraqi war is nonsense, I support our troops %100, but not the cause...I just know the healthcare here isnt what it should be at all
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im not saying anything about this country, I love it
I just think the Healthcare system is all to hell and the Iraqi war is nonsense, I support our troops %100, but not the cause...I just know the healthcare here isnt what it should be at all</div></div>
Someone is a Michael Moore fan.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buckeye_fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im not saying anything about this country, I love it
I just think the Healthcare system is all to hell and the Iraqi war is nonsense, I support our troops %100, but not the cause...I just know the healthcare here isnt what it should be at all</div></div>
Someone is a Michael Moore fan. </div></div>
You are ddang right, I wish he'd run for president..Id sure vote for the guy
How can people start complaining about healthcare on this post when it was clearly a post giving praise to the greatest country on earth? Just for once, could we all just write something positive about our country? Leave the war and healthcare for another topic. It isn't like we haven't talked them to death anyway.
Bookmarks